Email Marketing Developer
- Act as an expert within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) platform to build, develop, send and monitor eCommerce campaigns.
- Launch analytics initiatives by developing requirements, leading data aggregation and prep, synthesizing key data sets for exploratory analysis and lead point of contact with data sciences teams.
- Work with key players to define segmentation, targeting, and measurement use cases for strategic and operational marketing initiatives. Monitor deliverability and health of sending domains.
- Work with large data sets, operationalize segmentation, personalization scores and models into operational tools and processes.
- Partner with Email program managers to support marketing activities, set-up and send strategies between various email programs.
- Execute on build of A/B or content testing, personalization, personas, Send time optimization tactics and customer journeys.
- Coordinate daily tracking data and general business results with Business Intelligence and strategy teams.
- Manage the technical relationship with vendors and partners.
- Responsible for Marketing Automation tools to manage, optimize, and scale digital marketing technical platforms.
- Provide direction and guidance for process improvements, gaining technical efficiencies, collaboration and establishing/documenting policies.
Education and Experience Required
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Operations Research, or equivalent.
- 2 - 5 years of computer programming or technical experience, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target).
- Well-versed in web-based application systems and fundamentals, industry standards and best practices. Includes user list management and knowledge of dynamic content within email and logic based systems.
- Strong organization, analytical and communication skills plus a sense of ownership around projects.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with a highly developed work ethic.
- Team player, flexible, able to learn quickly and train new, contract or junior team members.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Major impact on the online customer experience.
- Deliver the best customer experience for consumers seeking computing solutions, through our website and call center.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top