Electronics Engineer Team Lead
- Define best system solution according to product requirement, define specification and EE system architecture.
- Lead a digital design team – Hands on
- High technical skills
- High Leadership skills
- High speed cards, FPGA and Microcontrollers based Development
- Board design
- FPGA coding
- End to end ownership of the designed components including integration lead, fully independent work is expected
- Alignment and coordination with the different groups and disciplines inside and outside R&D and globally in HP Corporation.
- System supporting functions in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- At least 7 years of experience in high speed / complex board / FPGA design
- Team work and leadership capabilities – experience as Team leader/ lead engineer - Must
- Proven experience in development of high speed board design
- Experience in Embedded systems, MCU based design, mixed signal.
- Proven experience in VHDL/Verilog (in Xilinx/ Altera development environment)
- Embedded coding – an advantage
- Experience in ECAD design tools, Layout design to meet the mechanical, noise and power requirements
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary system – advantage
- Good system view and Ability to define technical specifications
- Independent, self-driven and fast learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top