Electronics Engineer Team Lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are searching for Electronics Engineer. If you are interest to join the best leading printing technology organization, your place is with us!
- Lead various projects and be involved in exciting projects such as the C500 which is one of the most thrilling and promising products in the market
- Implement and lead solutions throughout product/new product lifecycles
- Responsible for all stages of electrical hardware design including development, design transfer production, testing and production support
- Be an expert in your proven field, and provide overall electrical/electronic hardware and platform leadership
- Lead and develop your team, share best practices and provide guidance and mentoring where required
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards
- Build and develop both internal and outsourced relationships
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in; Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Experienced in at least one area of Electrical hardware components technology
- Experienced in using electrical design tools and software packages
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of English and Hebrew
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top