At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Responsible for managing projects of some complexity at two or more sites within a sub-region.
- Performs operational tasks to ensure HP compliance under limited supervision.
- Plans training and prepares documents supporting the EHS program for local organizations.
- Manages small budgets
- Develops programs regarding risk evaluation and mitigation for affected employees.
- May lead internal safety committees in local area (legally required in majority of countries - safety and health aspects are reviewed, information is shared).
- Responsible for carrying out emergency procedures.
- Hosts inspections or audits in the manager's absence.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree in related science field recommended.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a related field recommended.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of legislation and HP regulations governing applicable sites.
- Strong technical abilities in applicable areas.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong team work skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work under pressure.
Back to top