E-commerce Sales Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The E-commerce Sales Print Specialist will work closely with the account managers of HP's top consumer e-tail/retail accounts in the U.S. to ensure the HP is positioned for success. Core responsibilities of this role will included:
- Demand planning and forecasting process management for printing hardware on Amazon.com help ensure supply continuity to support sales growth.
- Actively monitoring, capturing and reporting to management the consumer buying experience on the top e-tail sites.
- Coordinating the product review management process.
- Manage the setup process for getting new products on Amazon.com
- Working with partner groups (Omni-channel, category, etc.) to develop real-time competitive tracking and response tools.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or Mathematics/Economics with a MBA.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Comfortable mining complex sets of data to look for preverbal “needle in the haystack."
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top