E-commerce Sales Manager - Brazil
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
This role will be responsible for driving the on-line store in Brazil through the delivery of an aggressive traffic acquisition plan, pricing and promotional strategies and product assortment plan while partnering with the in-country PPS category teams. The role will report to the Latin American Regional Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving excellence in online day-to-day business operations
- Managing relationship with 3rd parties operating the website
- Developing a plan to support significant growth in FY'14 and beyond
- Supporting the development and build out of regional web and e-commerce metrics
- Developing a digital marketing plan balanced between all traffic acquisition channels and optimized against profitable ROI for demand gen investment.
- Lead, design and execute on CRM and EDM campaigns and email lifecycles management.
- Regular dashboard reporting (BvA, Stretch goals, daily performance metrics, etc.)
- Work with Country Managers to prioritize day-to-day operations and execute against broader regional and global business priorities.
- Drive optimization of the store customer experience and levels of customer satisfaction through design and development of web and mobile UI and UX.
- Be a leader in collaborating with the in-country PPS Category teams and ensuring proper assortment, promotional offerings and pricing parity across the region.
The ideal candidate is a proven, “best in class” e-Commerce executive who has a strong track record of building and growing an e-Commerce business. He/she will have demonstrated success, measured in terms of e-commerce performance and brand loyalty with the consumer.
Qualifications & Experience
- This is a role that requires independent judgment, initiative and a willingness to embrace change.
- The successful applicant should demonstrate and ability to manage a diverse set of business challenges and functions including sales, marketing and e-commerce.
- With a B2B and B2C sales environments you should have an existing track record of delivering and exceeding revenue and business targets.
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Good presentation and communication
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Good analytical skills
- Sales and marketing experience
- E-commerce experience
- Multi lingual preferred
- People management skills if manager
The ideal candidate will have the personal drive, passion and enthusiasm to both understand and successfully navigate a fast-pace environment driving toward market leadership in a dynamic marketplace. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess:
• Exceptional results-orientation with excellent planning, prioritization, decision-making, organizational and time management skills. Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
• Strong intellect and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills with the presence to communicate to the broader business stakeholders.
• Intrinsically motivated and eager to be part of the turnaround of an iconic US technology company.
- Business education, MBA a plus
- Min 4-6 years in fast-pace internet/e-Commerce environment
- Experience in onsite store management
- Familiarity with internet traffic generation programs and latest trends
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top