E-commerce Sales Manager - Brazil
This role will be responsible for driving the on-line store in Brazil through the delivery of an aggressive traffic acquisition plan, pricing and promotional strategies and product assortment plan while partnering with the in-country PPS category teams. The role will report to the Latin American Regional Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving excellence in online day-to-day business operations
- Managing relationship with 3rd parties operating the website
- Developing a plan to support significant growth in FY'14 and beyond
- Supporting the development and build out of regional web and e-commerce metrics
- Developing a digital marketing plan balanced between all traffic acquisition channels and optimized against profitable ROI for demand gen investment.
- Lead, design and execute on CRM and EDM campaigns and email lifecycles management.
- Regular dashboard reporting (BvA, Stretch goals, daily performance metrics, etc.)
- Work with Country Managers to prioritize day-to-day operations and execute against broader regional and global business priorities.
- Drive optimization of the store customer experience and levels of customer satisfaction through design and development of web and mobile UI and UX.
- Be a leader in collaborating with the in-country PPS Category teams and ensuring proper assortment, promotional offerings and pricing parity across the region.
The ideal candidate is a proven, “best in class” e-Commerce executive who has a strong track record of building and growing an e-Commerce business. He/she will have demonstrated success, measured in terms of e-commerce performance and brand loyalty with the consumer.
Qualifications & Experience
- This is a role that requires independent judgment, initiative and a willingness to embrace change.
- The successful applicant should demonstrate and ability to manage a diverse set of business challenges and functions including sales, marketing and e-commerce.
- With a B2B and B2C sales environments you should have an existing track record of delivering and exceeding revenue and business targets.
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Good presentation and communication
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Good analytical skills
- Sales and marketing experience
- E-commerce experience
- Multi lingual preferred
- People management skills if manager
The ideal candidate will have the personal drive, passion and enthusiasm to both understand and successfully navigate a fast-pace environment driving toward market leadership in a dynamic marketplace. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess:
• Exceptional results-orientation with excellent planning, prioritization, decision-making, organizational and time management skills. Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
• Strong intellect and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills with the presence to communicate to the broader business stakeholders.
• Intrinsically motivated and eager to be part of the turnaround of an iconic US technology company.
- Business education, MBA a plus
- Min 4-6 years in fast-pace internet/e-Commerce environment
- Experience in onsite store management
- Familiarity with internet traffic generation programs and latest trends
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top