HP eCommerce Product Managers lead our HP store technology product strategy and drive the definition and execution of new world-class ecommerce capabilities. Product managers will work with a global, cross-functional team of engineers, user experience experts, and core business stakeholders to design and deliver new functionality. By effectively managing the product development lifecycle for your assigned focus area,you will be a key contributor in helping HP.com continue to innovate and enhance the user experience to achieve its business objectives. Winning requires continuous innovation and a constant attention to detail in an ever-changing environment.
We are hiring in Singapore and India! What a eCommerce Product Manager does at HP:
- Develop, drive and evaluate key ecommerce strategies to meet and exceed business KPIs
- Develop, drive and evaluate the online customer experience strategy and roadmap
- Build consensus with cross-functional teams around priority and roadmaps
- Proactively provide consultancy on technology solutions, with a demonstrated expertise around key ecommerce capabilities
- Develop and drive web experiences that result in significant and measurable improvements in understanding, conversion and revenue.
- Establish, track, and measure metrics of success, using internal data and analytics and market research
- Provide insight and contribute to continuous process improvement
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess :
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business/related fields
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, etc), including trends and technologies.
- 7+ years of experience in product management or ecommerce operational discipline
- Core product management competencies, including writing user stories or requirements and developing product roadmaps
- Deep familiarity with agile development methodology
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of e-commerce store operations, especially within the technology and retail verticals
- Strong knowledge of leading ecommerce platforms, especially HCL Commerce and Magento
- Interest in and familiarity with ecommerce market trends
- Proven experience managing, leading, measuring, and driving virtual teams toward common goal.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy
As part of the current HP Singapore COVID-19 related protocol and policies, you are required to update your vaccination status as of your first day of employment or the date which you obtain system access, whichever is earlier. If you believe you are eligible for an exemption due to special considerations recognized under applicable governmental guidelines, please let a representative from the HP Human Resources team know as soon as possible. The Company will review all such requests in accordance with the stipulated government guidelines .
Sustainable impact is HP's commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision - to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!