eCommerce Marketing Manager
As an eCommerce Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing online strategies to drive upsell & cross-sell and overall conversion for increasing revenue through the online channel. The ideal candidate will possess business skills to manage online marketing activities from ideation to implementation.
- Set and lead the adoption of key web or interactive marketing strategies, policies, processes and standards to reach online customers or internal audiences.
- Develop, drive and evaluate the online customer experience strategy and roadmap spanning multiple business groups or customer sets (i.e., consumer, SMB, enterprise).
- Develop and drive editorial strategies, content and direction for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Deliver web experiences that result in significant and measurable improvements in understanding, conversion and revenue.
- Be recognized as an authority and thought leader in the interactive marketing space and contribute to the development and adoption of innovative principles and practices across HP.
- Select, manage and develop agencies or contractors.
- Manage functional or department budgets.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, e-business, etc), including trends and technologies.
- 10+ years of experience in interactive marketing or customer experience/user interface.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior writing and editing for the web - recognized for "near perfection" writing and editing skill and often asked to edit the work of others.
- Well-developed web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Superior organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Superior knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels and pricing models).
- Superior knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Superior knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- Maintain HP marketing management systems as needed.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top