Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
The Snr Digital Marketing Executive will collaborate closely with the business marketing teams to establish, standardize and scale marketing campaigns processes and execution while also identifying growth opportunities and providing transparency into campaign results
If you are our E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager in Indonesia, you will have a chance to:
- Ensure all marketing campaigns across South East Asian region are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are compliant with alliance requirements
- Connect regularly with the marketing teams on campaigns, and work closely to brainstorm and collaborate new creative ideas to scale campaign performance.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc).
- Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelors' degree in Marketing, advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- 8-12 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise End User Acct management as an alternative.
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices
Back to top