East-South Europe Print Category Manager
Our future is to make a difference in East South Europe “Growth” areas. This is our business for future profit returns and we want to be focused and passionate to make a difference for our company. The manager is responsible for driving the new margin accreditive HW models such as CISS, CTSS, Sprocket, build the necessary business assets and support selected countries (f.eg. Kazakhstan and Ukraine) within East South Europe cluster on a seamless expansion and execution. The CISS and new HPS upfront margin models Category Manager
is the unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including print market, technologies, theories and techniques within assigned geographical territory. S/he contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. S/he successfully operates in complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides innovative solutions. Functionally leads a more junior category manager on projects that affect the organization long-term goals and objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction.
- Good understanding of the InkJet and laser HPS market, business management and sales
- challenges and strategies
- Frame the opportunity, analyze market trends and opportunity, define go-to-market and program strategies
- Assess market competition
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and
- balancing the costs and impacts.
- Establish relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level
- Actively contribute /lead the definition of the category business plan
- Establish relationships and represent team with sales force and other partners at senior level
Education & Experience:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Detailed knowledge of corporate customers and channels
- Typically 5-8 years of experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience preferred.
- Experience in product specialty (printing products)
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise / End User Acct management as an alternative
Knowledge & Skills:
- IT industry knowledge
- Business planning skills, multidimensional
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing, ops)
- Ability to make fast, but deliberate business decisions
- Good strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Result oriented approach including strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent English and Russian language skills
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top