Dynamic Image Technical Consultant
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies and services capabilities as part of the DAAS initiative.
HP has an impressive services portfolio and provides supply chain service capabilities for imaging services, BIOS customization services, asset tagging services, and 3rd part integration.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are a Dynamic Image Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting our front end sales and technical teams in design and implementation of Dynamic Image Load solutions.
- Providing a detailed technical design and requirements to our supply chain engineers for factory implementation.
The Principal Consultant who analyze and develop enterprise image deployment solutions are also involved in:
- Regularly lead in technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer. Provide a team structure conducive to high performance, and manage the team lifecycle stages.
- Coordinate implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms.
- Provide advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Collect and determine data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develop customer technology solutions using various industry
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community (example, team, practice, or project). Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contribute significant knowledge to job family community.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Possess a Degree in Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a Technology coordinator or image consulting role
- Hold a vendor or industry certification in at least one discipline area.
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies including SCCM, VMware, and networking environment
- Demonstrate innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings.
- Able to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer's enterprise
- Possess an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's Information Technology (IT) environment.
- Able to work in a multi technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables
Your additional benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sickness leave
- Program for purchase of company products
- "BENEFLEX" flexible benefits
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top