Domain Quality Engineer (No Prior Experience Required)
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Domain Quality Experience Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Be the voice of the customer and be a change agent for the organization
- Design customer-centric use cases to validate the systems & solutions experience
- Validate the systems & solutions implementations against customer expectations
- Characterize customer issues, characterize and identify root cause for next steps improvements
- Collaborate with the solutions design and development team in order to achieve high quality systems & solutions experience for the customers
- Perform data analytics on big data and derive customer insights, for data-driven solutions improvements
- Present ideas and proposals on valuable customer insights and recommendations for improvements with peers and stakeholders
- Work in dynamic cross functional teams
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Management or equivalent.
- Familiar with software development life cycle and development methodologies such as agile.
- Programming/coding skills is an added advantage (Python, C Programming, Java etc)
- Experience working in quality organization is an advantage
- Experience in developing test strategy, test plan, issue troubleshooting & characterization, & bug management.
- Experience and skilled in various qualification methodologies, e.g. Black box, White box and Grey box testing.
- Naturally curious to understand why things happen and how things work
- Self-motivated, self-driven.
- High empathy for customers.
- Critical thinker and able to translate end-user requirements into concrete, actionable development items.
- Creative and proactive problem solver and feel comfortable proposing multiple options to a variety of issues.
- Enjoy abstract user problems and ready to put those skills to work ensuring the customers experience with our products.
- Possess strong communication skills and eager to work in cross functional teams, and with people across different skill sets and seniority.
- Detail-oriented and have experience juggling multiple priorities and overlapping project timelines.
Back to top