Domain Quality Engineer (No Prior Experience Required)
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Domain Quality Experience Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Be the voice of the customer and be a change agent for the organization
- Design customer-centric use cases to validate the systems & solutions experience.
- Validate the systems & solutions implementations against customer expectations.
- Characterize customer issues, characterize and identify root cause for next steps improvements.
- Collaborate with the solutions design and development team in order to achieve high quality systems & solutions experience for the customers.
- Perform data analytics on big data and derive customer insights, for data-driven solutions improvements.
- Present ideas and proposals on valuable customer insights and recommendations for improvements with peers and stakeholders
- Work in dynamic cross functional teams.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Management or equivalent.
- Familiar with software development life cycle and development methodologies such as agile and testing.
- Programming/coding skills is an added advantage (Python, C Programming, Java etc.)
- Critical thinker and able to translate end-user requirements into concrete, actionable development items.
- Detail-oriented and have experience juggling multiple priorities and overlapping project timelines.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top