At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Manages the operational business relationship of large accounts, often with global/regional reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspectives.
- Plans and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and drives improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience supporting
- global/regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
- Project management experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Back to top