Displays Engineering Intern
Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Education and Experience Required:
4th Year of University in progress--typically a technical degree specialization.
As a member of our Displays and Accessories team, you will be applying your HW (ME and/or EE) skills to help develop new products.
You will help design high performance monitors and related accessories and work with senior engineers. You will also help research components and architectures and make recommendations to accelerate innovation and improve our products.
You will work closely with multiple global teams including Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Software and Validation to help develop, debug and release HW and SW.
- A strong understanding of ME piece-part designs, Mechanical hinge assemblies, use of various plastic materials, and in general, how it may affect PCB design and high speed digital circuits and high-speed interfaces.
- Fundamentals of HW testing
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Comfort with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to work well in teams and with clients;
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks.
Back to top