Display Procurement Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Display Procurement Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible to drive innovation, display partners with R&D to support NPI
- Develop display roadmap and work with the global team
- Ensure the LCD or touch panel suppliers manufacturing / quality process readiness
- Evaluate supplier capabilities to ensure production output can meet HP demand and work with HP business teams on business continuity plans (such as multiple sourcing, geographic diversity)
- Evaluate supplier product designs, processes and activities for compliance with HP manufacturing guidelines, quality processes and standards using Lean Sigma processes
- Responsible to align testing, data collection and quality monitoring across HP, LCD supplier and HP contract manufacturers to insure consistency in quality reporting and evaluation
- Responsible for the qualification of supplier processes for conformance to product specification and to HP corporate SER (Social Environmental Responsibility) policies
- Communicate and resolve supplier-related production problems as they occur
- Drive supplier improvement using comprehensive failure analysis and corrective actions plans
- Drive cost improvements through inventive quality initiatives employing supplier technology
- Set HP quality objectives and audit suppliers as appropriate to ensure data-based compliance
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experienced in electronics related field, such as R&D, electronics sourcing
- Has knowledge in Lean Sigma, product qualification & release to mass production processes
- Has experienced / knowledge about LCD / Touch Panel technology & industry
- Experienced in factory audits capabilities: process and product manufacturing
- Experienced in supplier quality improvement programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication / articulation skills; good to have ability to communication in Chinese due to the external partners; ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results to senior management
- Willing to travel at a moment's notice
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top