Director, Personal Systems
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds—so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Personal Systems with responsibility for leading/managing marketing, operational and financial aspects across the entire Personal Systems Portfolio.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to :-
- Be responsible for leading/managing marketing, operational, and financial aspects across the entire Personal Systems Portfolio
- Engagement of alliance partners such as Intel, Microsoft and AMD to develop strong joint planning and future market understanding
- Developing short and mid-term plans to achieve market growth, revenue and operating profit goals.
- Developing and leading cross-functional go-to-market team to support daily execution of marketing, operational and financial activities.
- Developing strategy with field sales teams, sales management and other key category stakeholders on programs and product positioning to win business
To be successful in this role, you will need:-
- University or Bachelor's degree, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Typically 12-15+ years of professional experience within Personal Systems or similar IT domain
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing a local team
- P&L management experience; moderate size & complexity
- Local market knowledge across Retail, Commercial and Enterprise.
- Understanding of the key requirements of Corporate governance.
- Strong business skills
- An understanding of HP product and solutions strategies
- Strong financial and operational capabilities
- Demonstrated Leadership ability
- Executive stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Team leader and player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top