Director Continuous Ink Supply System
The HP Home Business Solutions organization generates billions of dollars of revenue and delivers a substantive portion of the HP Inc. revenue. Join this exciting and fast paced business as the Director for Continuous Ink Supply System print solutions and help to continue the success.
The Director of Continuous Ink Supply System is responsible for investigating and bringing to market competitive home business products and solutions portfolio within the Continuous Ink Supply System category, while driving retail innovation and creating excitement in the market for HP products. This is a key leadership role that represents significant volume and revenue for the HPS organization by delivering a competitive set of products and solutions to the home business customer segment.
Key Responsibilities Expertise required:
- This role is responsible for leading the delivery of end-to-end Continuous Ink Supply System business for the HBS organization, driving a competitive product category, business model & ownership of product innovation across the product portfolio
- Ownership of P&L and general management of the Continuous Ink Supply System category.
- Responsible to build and develop a cross-functional high performing team recognized for depth and functional expertise coupled with business credibility.
- Responsible to develop and manage the CISS product portfolio, vintage chart and value proposition.
- Drive overall business and product strategy with cross functional partners including Design, Software, Marketing, and Regions.
- Passion for the customer and being able to bring the customer and outside-in view to product requirements and strategy discussions
Education and Experience Required:
Advanced university degree in Marketing/Business/Technical or MBA highly desired. Bachelor's degree required. 15+ years' experience.
- Business leader with 5-10 years general management experience including P&L responsibility in the Printing or PC industry.
- Experience in product management, product design, strategy or related functional area
- Experience working in managing and leading in a cross-functional environment; region experience a plus
- Previous experience influencing at the executive level
- Experience working on new ventures and innovative new business models a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Personal drive, passion and enthusiasm to both understand and navigate within a matrixed environment
- Solid GTM/commercial foundation in conjunction with experience in general management and operations
- Natural leadership style demonstrated by previous accomplishments and loyalty from management and staff
- Demonstrated strategic leadership in product design or current product management.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to communication and influence at the executive level.
- Solid GTM/consumer foundation in conjunction with experience in general management and operations
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top