Director Consumer Printing Product Marketing
- Own product definition, direction, marketing and product management for consumer products, experiences, solutions and services
- Define product strategy and work with partners from marketing, sales, operations and executive management to translate business needs into a compelling product portfolio
- Deep understanding and demonstrated ability to go from customer insights to developing compelling value propositions, breakthrough products, experiences and services for consumers
- Ability to continuously learn about the technologies associated with the "home of the future" and apply this understanding to the product strategies.
- Provide leadership to a team of talented product marketers that are passionate about delivering breakthrough concepts to consumers globally
- Make decisions based on strong knowledge of industry trends (consumer, technology, experiences and services) that will impact the strategy and direction of the consumer business
- Lead projects that involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/experiences/services/solutions
- Is seen by the region partners as an authority in product/experiences/solutions with strong story-telling skills to create a compelling vision for the consumer product and solutions portfolio.
- A highly-determined leader with real passion for and open to continuously learning about the customer/markets we operate in.
- Ability to easily transition between driver, influencer, leader and coach
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top