Digital Marketing Manager (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Do you use data to tell compelling stories through digital marketing? Are you fascinated by consumer insights and how analytics can drive marketing campaigns which have a measurable impact to business?
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll join our high-growth business as a member of the Germany & Austria Marketing team, reporting to the Manager of Personal Systems / Print Marketing. You'll be defining, implementing and measuring data-driven digital marketing campaigns - hyper-targeted customer experiences that increase brand bondage and deliver business results.
The right person for this role is an experienced digital marketeer with a passion for data, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is driven by restless curiosity.
What You'll Do?
- Design and implement data-driven digital communication ecosystems that deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time -driving awareness, consideration and purchase of HP products, services and solutions
- Apply predictive marketing analytics to segment and target prospects based on their propensity to buy, leverage customer insights to define audience-specific value propositions and compelling reasons to act
- Create, source, optimize and manage digital content required to drive awareness, customer engagement and conversion to purchase.
- Leverage a broad portfolio of campaign tactics including IP-based digital advertising, programmatic media buy, online video, static- and dynamic banners with multi-platform re-targeting, social selling, search engine advertising and -optimization to deliver this content to the target audience - from HP directly, and through Omnichannel partners.
- Measure the effectiveness of individual content pieces and use dynamic content optimization solutions to continuously improve the effectiveness of creative and messaging during campaign execution.
- Capture and track digital channel specific key performance indicators (KPIs), assess the performance and return on marketing investment (ROMI) of marketing campaigns
What do we expect?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Data Science or related field
- 7+ years digital marketing experience in an agency or at the client side
- Proven experience in
- search engine advertising (SEA) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google analytics
- social media marketing and social selling
- programmatic media buy through platforms like Adwords or DoubleClick
- working knowledge of MarTech platforms like Tag Management, Ad Serving, Data Management Platforms (DMP), CRM systems, content and personalization platforms
- management of complex digital marketing projects
- Good presentation skills to upper management levels
- German native speaker or excellent German language skills
- Fluent in English
What is in for you?
We are characterized an extremely employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way» . Above all, we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers.
In addition, we offer our employees flexible working hours, a competitive salary and future-oriented benefits such as company pension plans. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (cover letter and CV to be provided in German)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top