Digital Learning Experience Architect
The successful candidate is passionate about technology, innovation and developing people to impact organizational growth.We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience leveraging learning technologies to drive development and will own the overall strategy of our social learning platform. This role is ideal for someone who excels at analysis and can extract insights from data to provide thought leadership and innovative thinking for future learning solutions. Being part of the Innovation Learning Team requires a willingness to take risks, experiment and collaborate with multiple HR and business teams to think in innovative ways. This individual contributor position reports to HP Inc. HR Talent and Learning.
- Own the overall strategy of our company wide social learning platform
- Develop strategies based on platform analytics and development insights to partner with our Talent and Learning teams and vendors/providers
- Test new digital learning strategies and track the impact with analytics
- Lead large-scale global innovative learning programs across all aspects of project management including needs assessments, solutions development and design, implementation and tracking, and continuous improvement and iterations.
- Stay current on latest innovations, approaches, tools, frameworks and technologies tied to adult learning theory, that are inclusive of different levels within a global, multi-generational workforce.
- Provide thought leadership around learning technologies and how to effectively develop employees within a digital environment.
- Be a passionate advocate for innovation and applying new methodology and approaches
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in business, data science and/or human resources related discipline;
- Masters in HR or business strongly preferred
- 5-10 years' experience in a high growth organization driving learning programs. High growth, technology, learning management, learning strategy, business intelligence, management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning, analytics, coaching and development
- Demonstrated collaboration across functions and regions
- Demonstrated experience in leading change initiatives
Knowledge and skills required
- Naturally curious; loves learning how things work and ways to innovate with new approaches
- Strong visualization and reporting abilities – designing graphics and reports that clearly communicate key insights drawn from data
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Demonstrated knowledge of social learning principles
- Demonstrated solid business judgment and ability to execute on a daily basis with a bias for creative thinking and action
- Demonstrated storytelling and presentation skills that are engaging and influential
- User experience design skills are considered a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top