Digital Experience Communications Lead
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Develop, drive and evaluate key image-building, awareness building and/or promotional/demand generation programs and contact strategies across audiences, industries, sales channels or businesses - in direct support of revenue targets.
- Plan, execute and measure integrated point-of-sale strategies and presence for the retail channel.
- Drive a coordinated reference selling process across a business, industry or geography that has field and management backing.
- Establish, track and measure business group or country measurements of success (calls, clicks, leads, revenue, TCE, etc.).
- Drive integrated communications initiatives with other businesses and teams across HP and with customers/partners.
- Select, manage and motivate agency and/or contractor management.
- Manage functional budgets.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 7+ years of experience in direct marketing, communications or marketing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced writing and editing skills - very minimal peer or manager edits needed.
- Strong organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal.
- Fluency in local language and English.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top