Digital Business Development Sales Support
The Digital Business Development Sales Support position is an individual contributor position with the OMNI-Channel Strategy Organization team, which covers HP Printing and Personal Systems. The Digital Business Development team's charter is delivering best-in-class digital experiences at top online accounts to drive online sales and market share growth.
In this exciting position, you will contribute to all facets of digital business development, including but not limited to: Amazon sales, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Project Management, E-commerce optimization, web analytics, and more.
Specific tasks include analysis of sales and demand generation programs, running excel calculations, data verification and researching sales & share information for specific accounts. This position will primarily work with and receive projects from the Digital Business Development team. A strong background in data analysis, Microsoft Excel (or similar), research, writing and business communication are all critical skills for success in this position.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Experience working with data & data analysis to inform decision making
• Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following: Web analytics (Google, Adobe Analytics, etc.), SEO, or SEM/PPC
• General working knowledge of online User Experience / User Interface design
• Experience with Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Media Services a bonus
• Proven ability to deliver tasks and assignments in a timely manner
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written mandatory
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a reliable and professional manner
• Responsible for creation of weekly and monthly data-driven dashboards to track online sales & market trends
• Identify ways to improve data collection, organization and publishing for improved efficiency
• Support online ongoing user experience enhancements on top partner platforms through keyword research and enhanced, customized content implementation
• Track online Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across various demand generation campaigns in to drive improved traffic, sales, Return on Investment (ROI)
• Support Digital Business Development Team with various ad-hoc projects and presentations to executives and management teams
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top