Digital and eCommerce Conversion Rate Expert
We're looking for a Conversion Optimization Expert that can run tests that will increase performance Sales and Intelligence using our direct route to market and then evangelizing to our Channel Partners and sharing best practice and findings.
What we do, and how we do it:
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce UX & Content, Go To Market Sales, this team is charged with driving customer revenue and profit through our own direct stores. The Conversion Optimization expert is a critical member of the team responsible for determining and defining critical contact points in the user journey that affect sales and revenue. The Conversion Optimization Manager will play a key role in growing and monetizing our owned and operated site and email audiences through an iterative, data-driven test-and-learn approach.
The Conversion Optimization expert will partner with key stakeholders to improve the revenue of their online businesses by developing successful marketing campaigns, UX Enhancements and Content improvements to grow customer revenue & Intelligence through improved click-through and conversion rates on hp.com. The role puts you at the heart of our Customer Sales e-commerce strategy and online businesses, from analyzing traffic sources and their performance all the way to the websites and landing page propensity to convert. You will work closely with senior members of the Marketing, Sales & Operational teams on brand value proposition, product positioning, pricing, landing page, personalization and overall content structure optimization. You will work closely with the analytics team and use analytic tools to uncover insights about our businesses and customers and leverage these insights to improve the user experience. A successful candidate will be an organized team player who can communicate and collaborate across departments and levels of the organization to assist with the deployment of marketing campaigns that optimize ROI and user experience.
The applicant must demonstrate a core understanding of e-commerce, web design fundamentals, and online marketing strategy and tactics. Candidate must understand the traffic drivers that are core to online conversion and sales and the principles of UX design and human cognitive principles.
- Define test plan by aligning user research, analytics, and overall business objectives
- Develop individual testing strategies to increase consumer revenue
- Create wireframes for individual test variations
- Review test design and build to ensure that it matches specs
- Work with team to measure and report on results of marketing efforts assessing results against relevant KPIs/goal
- Assist in the evaluation of end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (mobile, web, social, and strategic partners) and turn learnings into actionable next steps to quickly pivot to ensure that departmental goals are met
- Coordinate closely with the marketing, design, analytics, and tech/product teams as needed to successfully deploy test campaigns
- Share and evangelize all results across the entire Organisation to make our Go To Market Channel stronger.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization strategy or user experience strategy and execution.
- Digital marketing experience in publishing, advertising, and/or retail organization with an understanding in driving consumer revenue preferred.
- Highly analytical and data driven with a keen creative sensibility; The desire to go just beyond the surface data.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices. Seeks to stay abreast of digital marketing activities of other organizations and develop actionable insights.
- Conversant and able to use technology and marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive marketing programs and conversions; examples include Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, Quantum, Click-tale, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Parse.ly, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and/ or similar tools.
- Strong ability to assess priorities and multi-task.
- Adapt to fast & slow-paced environment and take direction from multiple people.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures and content management system.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Basic HTML skills and knowledge.
- Experience in G Suite products (Google Drive/Sheets/Slides), MS office & Adobe products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Photoshop).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top