At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
Are you looking to explore what's possible in a collaborate, innovative work environment? Is your goal to work with a team of talented professionals that is keenly focused on solving complex business problems and supporting product innovation with technology? If so, you might be our next DevOps Engineer, where you will be involved with building out systems for our team, enabling the whole engineering group to operate more effectively and iterate at top speed in an open, collaborative environment.
Systems management and automation is the name of the game here - in development, testing, staging and production. If you are passionate about building innovative and complex software, are comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, and can thrive in a start-up culture, we want to meet you!
- Work with our team of developers to support project work and to update and release to QA/Production with software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements
- Dive deep and identify failure patterns to resolve problems at their root
- Provide high-performance cloud deployment solutions and maintain rapid deployment pipelines, server monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Identify and implement best practices for securing web servers, which being brave enough to challenge technical decisions
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- A team player with high energy
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Docker technologies and customer deployment environments
- Knowledge of Docker orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Knowledge of DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, firewalls, routers and other networking concepts
- Experience troubleshooting Network issues
- Familiarity with Linux distributions (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Extensive experience troubleshooting remote Linux system issues
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with DevOps software (Jenkins, Nexus)
- Knowledge of REST API and web applications
- Written and verbal English communication skills
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top