DevOps - AWS
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
“DevOps as a Service” department catering to fast paced development cycles of various Tier-1 mission critical platforms and programs that have direct impact on HP's revenue
If you are our DevOps - AWS in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Lead a Team of seasoned DevOps engineers on Amazon Web Services, AZURE Cloud space.
- Participate, influence Infra Design Architecture .
- Design, influence and implement Security principles .
- Installs, configures, upgrades, scales operate IaaS infra and supporting systems e.g. management and monitoring tools .
- Perform advanced System Administration on Linux, Windows Server Enterprise (strictly no Desktop). High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning
- Manages Continuous Delivery process for Apps, acts as conduit between platform and apps team.
- Automation of workflows, infrastructure automation.
- Basic Database Administration (clear demonstration of that and not Database Operator Skill)
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Knowledge and proven practice, expertise on “Business Continuity Planning”, “Disaster Recovery” design, implementation, “Revenue Over Investment” analysis.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, Incident & Problem Management (proven) > Structured, Technical and Humanized Problem Solving
- Proven experience and expertise in fast paced Operational environment, Production support.
- Knowledge/Awareness of ITIL, Agile Methodology > Foundation Certification of “IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)” / SCRUM Master Certification
- Knowledge of Security Principles > Design and implementation / Secure Coding Concepts
- AWS Certification (Sys Ops and/or Professional) Exception
- AZURE Certification addressing (any of the following below) > Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment / Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition / Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
Back to top