Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) Partner Sales Manager
Be part of HP exciting transformation towards a contractual solutions business model for HP Personal systems. HP has recently announced HP Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) globally and will be the uncontested leader on the market. Given the success and interest from customers and channel partners, we are accelerating the development of the service organization around the world.
Part of the European Enterprise Solutions Sales team, this critical Partner Sales Manager role will be responsible for driving the growth of HP Device-as-a-Service business through Channel Partners.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for HP Device-as-a-Service offering, which include wide range of product, services and software solutions.
Creates business plans aligned with broader business objectives.
- Integrates HP Device-as-a-Service offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought in by partner to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Leverages partner solution stacks, partner intellectual property, and other capabilities (off-shore/near shore, etc.) to broaden the HP footprint in targeted industries and/or customers.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP Device-as-a-Service (products, services and software).
Transactional and relationship selling working within, and directing, a team of selling professionals.
- Grow HP business overall and HP's share of business by developing deep strategic relationships with partners.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- Works with largest partners accounts with a high strategic value or high risk to HP.
- Ensures that partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing partners on behalf of HP.
May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
- Coach and mentor employee direct reports. May coach and mentor non- direct reports as needed. Manage FPR process for HP employees.
- Manage team and individual performance. Establish individual as well as team goals and objectives focused on Revenue Growth. Monitor & report on key metrics to ensure goals are met.
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding. Achieves diversity and other HR goals.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 12+ years or more of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- 6 years Channel Sales Background
- Management experience
- Regional Experience Preferred
- Experience in Personal system service sales preferred
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker level.
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP's share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams.
- Deep understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/sales teams.
- Fluent in English
- Create linkages with other organizations including but not limited to Marketing; Sales; Pursuit teams; Service Delivery teams etc.
- Continually builds & reinforces client's perception of HP as a credible partner with an objective of maintaining and building the business.
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top