Device as a Service, Pursuit lead and Solution Architect Nordics
Do you have solid technical services sales and or services development experience from one Nordic Country or more in our region? Are you ready for the next step in your career in a truly dynamic and international environment? Come join HP! We are the number 1 PC vendor in the professional market in our region. You will join a multicultural solutions sales team full of energy and joy.
We are looking for a new member to join our successful Personal Systems Solutions team in General Western Europe, "GWE". This region is composed by the Nordic (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark), BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) and Switzerland countries. Your focus will be primarily HP Device as a Service (DaaS), which combines world-class computing devices and accessories, lifecycle services, and HP value-added expertise into an all-inclusive. Your primary region focus will be Nordic countries, preferably based in Stockholm, and you will be reporting directly to the Sales Director GWE Personal Systems.
- An exciting combined role to cover local markets in Nordics
- A combined role of Engagement mgr and Workplace Solution Architecht
- Will be working with the top deals in the region
- Actively supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win Local Nordic Services deals.
- Delivery teams, Sales and Presales colleagues, sub-contractors
- Coordinates all deal team efforts with sponsorship of EMEA and Country Sales manager.
- Gathers and assesses customer technical needs
- Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed and establishes the validity of a solution and its components
- Responsible for designing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with its requirements and goals
- Write SOW, Statements of Work that span related technologies or operational areas
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity
- Pricing of the overall solution, generate financial calculation
- Act as a team or project leader, providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation towards engagement and delivery functions
- Manage internal reviews (together with Sales roles) and contribute to Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) process for medium to large opportunities
- Identifies site-specific parameters and constraints that impact the solution
- Identifies risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution based on similar efforts done with other customers
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution
Communication is key
- Actively work with other regions counterparts or central EMEA team members.
- Demonstrate teamwork with peers and/or account teams on very large multifunction, multi-vendor projects.
- Persuasively communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and benefits, impact on customer business goals.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Preferred Technical University, Bachelor or equivalent experience.
- Solid services knowledge from local markets.
- Preferable technical certifications and understanding of Microsoft, Landesk, ServiceNow and other tools and technologies.
- 5-12 years' experience in solution selling and/or consultative selling.
- 5-7 years' experience in project/program management.
- Knowledge and experience to take financial responsibility for deals.
- Able to capture and highlights risks and any associated costs.
- Solid understanding of the interaction in deal variables (volumes, services, service level agreements, revenue recognition and more).
- Able to deliver and own, accurate financial models that are logically structured and reflect the technical solution.
We are looking for a person with a proactive attitude that would fit well with our local team mindset, but also with thorough understanding of technical solutions in cooperation with sales.
What we offer
At HP we value your contribution and passion, and offer competitive base pay and benefits. We are here to help you become exceptional. Your journey may include on-the-job trainings, trainee programs, mentoring, and coaching. It's your turn: It's your chance, your future, your responsibility. It's up to you to make life better for everyone, everywhere.
About HP Inc.
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere, every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us, inspires us, to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won't stop pushing ahead, because you won't stop pushing ahead. You're reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you'll reinvent your world.
This is our calling. This is a new HP. Keep reinventing.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top