Device as a Service Offer Enablement Senior Lead, Emerging Compute Solutions
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
Role Scope & Expectations:
The Device as a Service (DaaS) Offer Enablement Senior Lead will report to the Manager of DaaS Service Offer Enablement. The position is be responsible for collaborating with the Strategic Roadmap Planning lead to drive New Service Introductions for multiple DaaS offerings within the product line portfolio. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a unique mastery and be a recognized authority on modern device deployment and end point management technologies, theories and techniques. The Offer Enablement Lead will frequently contribute to development of innovative solutions through leadership of large scale cross-division functional team projects. The Offer Enablement Lead will be responsible for leading execution of the offer roadmap, in partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization. Those stakeholders would include key partners in Services Category, Services Delivery, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Hardware, and other key functions. Through this leadership position, the individual will be expected to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
Business Impact: (High)
- Leads cross organizational / cross geographical activities that have significant impact on WW growth of multiple Services Product Lines
- Numerous products and services; activities have complex requirements and tight time frames.
- Complexity is high in terms of the degree of flexibility in service level agreement, geographical spread and size of business
- Breakthrough products/ services or leading-edge solutions focused on various areas such as Modern End Point Device Management, Multi-OS/Multi-Brand solutioning, Asset Management, IT Service Management, and multiple other technology tool sets to enable the Device as a Service Offering and Roadmap
- Liaising with internal and external partners/customers on strategic and/or execution level
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all service offers under direct responsibility are launched on time, with high quality, and positioned appropriately to address key market opportunities
- Collaborate with the Strategic Roadmap Planning Lead to develop detailed service description and customer experience expectations. Translate into detailed service and support requirements to achieve desired Service Level Objectives to enable the customer
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Managed Services IT environment, customer needs, industry trends, and industry terminology to effectively develop and communicate the Device as a Service portfolio
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to effectively communicate the service offer value proposition to end customers and channel partners
- Effectively partner with Service Delivery and Operations teams to ensure solid execution of all service offers; creating detailed service descriptions which include Service Level Objectives and Standard Operating Procedures for in-house and/or outsource support provided to customers
- Spearhead and drive full End to End Testing of Quote to Cash cycle PRIOR to Launch
- Document and track business case / ROI evolution through New Service Introduction process; develop and implement a Price Feature Value strategy; Responsible to ensure all downstream systems are properly updated at each development checkpoint and in sales pursuit tools
- Build and measure offer performance via KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) post Market Launch and provide senior management ongoing updates of performance to original business goals as well as recommendations for improvement go forward
- Be a key evangelist for new Service Offers, capturing the interest of Region, Sales, and Customer communities and creating continuous feedback loop into Strategy & Roadmap Planning team and other functions where appropriate to improve business performance and customer experiences
- Provides mentorship and guidance to peers and lower level employees.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable effective communication internally and externally; excellent presentation skills (often presenting to VP levels within the company); ability to design reports and various updates with little input from direct management
- Highly developed project/program management and change management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods and business acumen; highly developed negotiation and influencing skills
- Problem solving ability is highly developed with ability to lead and inspire teams under pressure situations; exercising strong independent judgment
- Demonstrated experience and track record in building solutions to meet both Direct Enterprise IT Customers and Channel Partners; constantly driving for best customer experience
- Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning
- Advanced experience of IT processes, tools and solutions. Depth of knowledge of ITIL methodology a plus.
- Working knowledge of various Unified End Point Management tools preferred (Intune, AirWatch, etc)
Education and Certifications Required:
- Typically 10+ years' experience demonstrating a mastery of Product and/or Service Business Management
- Typically 5+ years of relevant experience in Software industry relating to business and technology strategies
- Bachelor's degree with MBA or advanced degree preferred
- ITIL Certification preferred, strong understanding of ITIL tools, processes and terminology a plus
- PMP or other project management related certification a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top