Device As A Service Go-to-Market Category Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Does revolutionizing the PC industry get you fired up? Are you a results-driven professional with passion for working with sales people and making a significant impact on the business? Are you someone who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and find new ways to do things? We are seeking a talented DaaS Go-to-Market Category Manager to help manage the Contractual and Factory PC Services business.
Responsibilities include: Drive the End User DaaS (Device as a Service) and Factory Services business for the Americas region through development of programs, messaging, training, strategy, and engagement of field and inside generalist sales reps and district managers. Work with the Global Business Unit and portfolio management to provide a successful offering and tools for the end user sales team.Other specific responsibilities include:
Lead the creation and definition of the go-to-market strategy for Device-as-a-Service, Contractual Services, and Factory Services for HP's End User Sales team.
● Enable our sales teams with training, tools, and processes to make them successful in selling standard and custom contractual services. Enable them to sell HP's Device-as-a-Service.
● Deliver compelling enablement programs in an accessible and consumable manner using a variety of delivery platforms
● Define sales enablement best practices and be a step ahead of sales in anticipating needs and solving problems before they happen.
●Represent the end user customer to the portfolio team and the Global Business Unit.
● Participate with program definition and design teams to represent sales reps interests for new DaaS program enhancements
● Develop and propose program enhancements designed to streamline Go To Market capabilities for the program (new offers, new processes, new incentives, etc.)
● Drive engagement and ongoing education through DaaS champion program enabling champions to be extension of Services Sales team.
● Drive training of inside services sales team on DaaS and Factory Services
● Produce monthly DaaS bonus program reporting for inside/field sales teams to ensure bonus program stays top of mind with sales teams
●Review, update, and drive updates to DaaS certification with inside and field teams
● Work in conjunction with services specialist org and services specialist category manager to ensure collaborative sales and training approach
● Host quarterly QBRs with sales teams to discuss DaaS and Factory Services performance
● Work with Factory Services champions to ensure they have programs, promotions and tools
● Review all DaaS program marketing content for accuracy
● Ensure end user sales teams have all training and tools needed to achieve budget.
Skills and Abilities Required:
Strong understanding of HP's end user sales team. Ability to create strategy and plans that will meet the needs of these organizations and drive business growth.
●Understanding of as-a-Service business and contractual services processes and business.
● Confidence in interacting with all levels of leadership, marketing, sales, and pursuit leadership to drive a point of view around the enablement strategy
● Proven ability to drive strategic plans and change in sales behavior
● Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Able to work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work effectively on your own
● Financial planning and modeling skills
● Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
● Leadership skills and cross functional expertise
● Authentic, enthusiastic, collaborative, dedicated and open-minded
Education and Experience Requirements:
● Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
● 12+ years professional experience in IT or services
● 8+ years experience in business development and services related role
Back to top