Device as a Service Delivery Team Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Typically supervises lower-level supervisors and/or highly-skilled non-exempt individual contributors in single functional area. Responsible for the supervision of activities and resources needed to support the day-to-day efforts of the department and to achieve the business plan. Provides general supervision to lower level supervisors and direct supervision to highly-skilled non-exempt employees. Provides direction and expertise to departmental teams and participates in cross-department initiatives. Acts as a point of escalation for subordinate employees as well as supervisors. Does not require day-to-day supervision, and has the ability to handle most unique situations. May need advice in order to make decision on complex business issues. Provides direction and expertise to departmental teams and participates in cross- department initiatives. Acts as a point of escalation for subordinate employees as well as other supervisors.
- Supervise a team, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, cost management.
- Directs daily work activities of teams providing remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers..
- Services are provided on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Role is primarily tactical in nature. Ensure operational excellence by monitoring key metrics and ensuring team goals and contractual commitments are met.
- Resolve/monitor routine escalations, as appropriate.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 4-6 years related experience and project or team management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- People management responsibility.
- Demonstrate some in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
- Demonstrate business, technical or functional knowledge at the mastery level.
- Demonstrate administrative or operations knowledge.
- Demonstrate skills in project management, analysis, communication, scheduling, controlling and presentation.
- Demonstrate management capability.
Back to top