Device as a Service Consultant
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Device as a Service Consultant in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for selling Custom/Contractual Services to customers in Singapore.
- Leads the custom services engagement, by working with enterprise account manager to focus on new business or up-selling within the targeted country accounts.
- Requires a solid understanding of the Services portfolio and the Deal engagement process providing consultative guidance to country services specialist to evaluate the customer business case and develop a compelling sales message substantiating the services value proposition.
- Works on deals that are typically large and require complex consultative customer proposals, and tailoring strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Strong Leadership skill to lead project team which consists of sales, services category, solution architect, opportunity consultant, finance, customer operation and delivery team.
- Experience in IT lifecycle services and financing/leasing
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 years Sales experience
- 3 years experience in PC lifecycle Service
- 3 years experience in Consulting , Large SMB accounts
- Prefer consulting background
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Typically 3-5 years of experience in specialty sales.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In depth knowledge about product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and what competitor's offerings.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top