Device as a Service Analytics Success Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Would you like to be part of reinventing the PC business? Are you a pioneer who wants to get involved with the next wave of the PC business in its early statges. The successful candidates for this role will help define and deliver HP's analytics portion of our Device as a Service (DaaS) business. This person will help customers take the HP's DaaS analytics and drive outcomes at customers delivering significant business value. They will be responsible for:
- Customer onboarding and deployment
- Insight analysis
- Operational efficiency
- Continuous improvement
- Measure and report quantifiable business outcomes
Along with these responsibilities they will pave the way for other more junior employees who will later join the team to deliver these services as the business scales.
The candidate will have an understanding of remote device management methodology and apply subject matter knowledge to resolve issues. Must work across business and tool owners to resolve issues. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Leads and provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
Education and Experience Required
• University degree in Computer Science, or technical degree with IT background
• 3-5 years' experience in hands on, relevant technologies and customer environments
• Relevant industry qualifications where necessary
Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrates talent to work closely with customer technical resources and management to resolve issues in accordance to service level objectives.
• Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving capability with aptitude to grasp new technologies and tools quickly.
• Provides experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment and offers solutions to prevent problems and support incidents from reoccurring that impact endpoint device productivity.
• Ability to contribute to technical action plans as well as document and impart training on other technicians within own team or within customer's organization where applicable.
• Extensive experience with endpoint device management tools (MDM, EMM) such as VM Ware Workspace One, Microsoft Intune - should have experience in all areas: enterprise deployment & installation, configuration and policy setting, patch management, troubleshooting, monitoring, documentation.
• Strong knowledge of device security, cyber security and overall IT security methodologies. PC security management for areas such as firewall and antivirus. Ability to configure end user device to have specific app deployment, VPN and security authentication protocols based on customer's IT policy. Capacity to recommend enhancements or improvements to policies based on past experience.
• Understanding and experience in policy management through tools such as Azure, Microsoft Active Directory.
• Understanding and experience in application management through tools such as SCCM, Altiris, Apple DEP, Apple VPP, etc.
• Understanding of Cloud technology - Amazon Web Services
• OS experience\expertise - Windows 7, Windows 10, iOS, MacOS, Android
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model, certification a plus but not required
Back to top