Demand Forecasting Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our , you will have a chance to :
This is an opportunity to join the Global Analytics organization of HP Inc and responsible for supply chain planning and analytics of personal business unit. Global Analytics hosts planning activities for WW Operations and provide analytics and operational expertise to drive fact-based strategic and tactical supply planning, manage and execute forecast improvement initiatives by leveraging advanced analytics through simulation, modelling, optimization techniques & predictive analytics. Key metrics include Forecast Accuracy and bias, days of inventory (DOI), and availability. The team work closely with various business units, regions, functions and vendors across multiple domains.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Supply and Demand Planning process with focus on improving the forecast accuracy/availability with optimal inventory.
- Proven expertise in transforming the end to end value chain in a complex environment.
- Exposure to advanced analytics/optimisation techniques and experience in analytics tools like SAS, R, Python will be an added advantage.
- Skills on a visualization tools like Power BI/QlikView/Tableau would be preferable.
- Ability to design analytics solutions, simulation, modelling to address business problems.
- Ability to work with big data set, complex business problems and drive business process performance improvement initiatives.
- Proficiency in SAP APO/IBP or any other planning solutions is a must.
- Strong business acumen, a high degree of ownership and integrity, and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with external entities with controls on timelines, cost and returns.
Academics and Experience:
- Master's degree in Operations / Operations Research / Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics
- Minimum five years of work experience in Supply Chain Management/ Operations planning function in Hi Tech or related industry with significant hands-on experience in multitasking/ cross functional environment.
Back to top