Delivery Technical Consultant h/f
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
Within the French Managed Print Services team, we are looking for a delivery technical Consultant who will mainly address French large account.
- Accountability and responsibility for post-sales technical services of HP France MPS Accounts (France, but can also be multi country), through T&T and BAU.
- Recognized as Technical Trusted Advisor for his Customers for printers HW and MS added value solutions.
- Create, deploy and maintain the detailed technical architecture.
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, including foundation services (incl. deployment automation tools) and industrial deployments.
- Responds to requests for technical queries from customers.
- Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies (incl. technical partners management).
- Engages and diagnose to their root-cause in technical problems solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation and engagement of all technical support options available within the organization (pre/post sales, VAS, L1, L2, in-country delivery TC, ATS, GBU, local, remote, global etc...).
- Re-actively and Pro-actively manages technical elevations at all levels up to R&D and provide support/communications to team members and customers.
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of print & copier market dynamics, global industry, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth technical expertise.
- Deliver consulting services and Identify up sell opportunities.
- Develop Leadership capabilities :
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project)
- Manages and contribute to the skill training plan to suit the Company business needs
- Contributes significant knowledge sharing to job family community (e.g. in-country TC community)
- Qualify incoming requests for post-sales work and dispatch the work appropriately across the team
- Work with Pre-Sales TC community to harmonize working procedures (eg. handover)
- Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise
- Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery notes and modules, etc
Technical Skills and knowledge
- Microsoft (Microsoft Certified Professional incl. print servers, MCSE AD/SQL/Cluster)
- Network advanced skills (incl DHCP, DNS etc)
- Scripting skills (VB, Shell etc…)
- Web services skills (incl IIS, xml, asp, aspx)
- Security skills (encryption, https, certificates etc..)
- IT managing suite (Packaging, Client deployment tools, supervision tools, ticketing tools
- Virtual Machines
- Linux/Citrix printing
- HP printers build-in technology (LaserJet, Ink, UPD, PCL, PS etc…)
- MS Solutions (WJA, SafeCom, Equitrac, SJ7, C&R, HPEC, ePrint, FDT etc…)
- Option: programming skills (C, C Sharp)
- Recognized expert in one or more technical skill above mentioned
- Vendor or industry certified in at least one technical skill above mentioned
Organizational skills and soft skills
- Structure & communication:
- Prioritize and deliver on commitments with integrity, transparency and quality
- In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills, has ability to summaries prognosis and impact to customer installed base
- Ability to formulate and deliver clearly complex information, issues and recommendations in both written and oral communication at all levels
- Communication abilities in French and English – fluent in both
- Ability to design, develop and implement new solutions or tools that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of customer delivered service
- Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions
- Quality Mgt experience, with certifications (wished): ITIL, Project management (PMP or Prince2), Lean Six Sigma or equivalent
- Customer relationship:
- Put Customer first and handle priorities accordingly
- Will to Win : aggressively show up and not give up, demonstrate urgency, take thoughtful risks, keep it simple and efficient
- Demonstrates High Innovation skills and willingness
- Lead multiple deliverables across multiple technologies and across functional teams
- Provide plans and estimates during the different phases (design, deployment, production)
- Team player
- Ability to work under stressful situation
Education & Experience
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical / engineering studies
- +8 years of professional experience in Printer / Copier hardware and software environment
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top