HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Home Printing Solutions (HPS) is a large contributor to the success of HP. It is an exciting blend of commercial and consumer products with strong market leadership around the globe.
The HPS Quality Data Insights team is responsible for improving the value and prevalence of customer data insights into the HPS and Supplies Businesses across unsolicited and solicited customer data. We have a focus on Analytics to drive customer experience excellence in predictive quality across the product lifecycle and support optimization throughout the customer journey.
The primary role will be to work with distributed teams in developing predictive systems, creating efficient algorithms to draw intelligence from existing data, and effectively communicating results in relatable business language that drives action and results. This individual will work closely with our program teams and subject matter experts to evaluate, design and implement statistical analyses of customer data to create analytic metrics and tools. Skills in getting at the heart of complex businesses are important. The candidate must be willing to experiment, learn, and try new and unfamiliar technologies. The candidate must be hands-on, yet able to think from a system architecture perspective.
If you are our Data Scientist based in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Be a trusted advisor in the analytics discipline
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Develop project guidelines, objectives, metrics, deliverables and prototypes that can be used to drive business excellence
- Collaborate with others in the organization to develop new ideas and brainstorm potential solutions
- Support exploration and analysis of multiple disparate sources of customer data, and help translate results and insights into transformative actions for the business
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Business Analytics, IT-Analytics, Statistics, Computer science, Mathematics or related quantitative fields.
- Candidates with strong research experience, an understanding of business priorities, and exposure to real-world applications preferred.
- Experience with databases in general (SQL and NoSQL DBs) and visualization tools (such as QlikView, Tableau, etc ).
- Able to translate technical details, observations and results into business language
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present findings clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- Preferred experience with a wide variety of predictive modeling, machine learning, data mining, statistical, text mining, and optimization algorithms (including tools such as R)
- Innovative, strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top