HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are our Data Scientist in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Work with distributed teams in developing predictive systems, create efficient algorithms to draw intelligence from existing data
- Work closely with our manufacturing and supply chain domain experts and the business to evaluate, design and implement statistical analyses of manufacturing data to create analytic metrics and tools
- Be a trusted advisor in the analytics discipline
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis
- Develop project guideline, objectives, metrics, deliverables and prototypes that can be used to drive manufacturing excellence
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with others in the organization to develop new ideas and brainstorm potential solutions
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Masters/PhD in Business Analytics, IT-Analytics, Statistics, Computer science, Mathematics or related quantitative fields.
- Experience with databases in general (more so the newer NoSQL DBs) and visualization tools (such as QlikView, Tableau).
- Preferred experience with a wide variety of predictive modeling, machine learning, data mining, statistical, text mining, and optimization algorithms (including tools such as R)
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present findings clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- Able to translate technical details, observations and results into business language
- Innovative, strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor
Back to top