Data Science/Data Engineer Intern
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Data Science/ Data Engineer Internship is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience in the field of analytics. The goal of the internship is providing the opportunity to work on analytical projects, data systems and tools to develop reports to leverage data and analytics to regarding performance and insights for the business unit.The position will focus on the setup of operational processes/procedures, monitoring, controls, and metrics in a Cloud/ Data Science environment.
- Applies domain Expertise and statistical modelling applications to find actionable meaning in data.
- Analyses large volumes of mostly structured data and employs subject matter knowledge to uncover actionable insights, trends, problems statement and business value.
- Creates and applies statistical models to create and evolve insights.
- Defines, develops, and tests architectures and processes for collecting, storing, transforming, and managing large data sets into forms optimized for business intelligence.
- Data structure and data mining skills
- Good understanding of Data Science platforms
- Desirable strong quantitative skills
- Cloud Computing and virtualization
- Desirable Knowledge Business/domain understanding
- Desirable Statistical modelling
- Desirable Data Science Knowledge tools.
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideal candidates should be able learn and adapt quickly
- Initiative, autonomy and curiosity
- Good communications (Writing and verbal)
- Advanced Level of English Language
- Domain of Microsoft Office - Advanced
Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
Back to top