Data Analyst Internship
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
Customer Support (CS) is delivering Customer Services & Support for all PPS (Personal & Printing Systems) customers, both Consumer & Commercial. Support is operated through a network of outsourced support & services delivery partners/suppliers.
We are looking for an intern to contribute in CS ISE (Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) delivery organization, as part of the Enablement and Operations Support team combining part time job while studying at the university.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
YOU will work with an international team of Operations' Managers, Quality Engineers, Project Managers and Process Owners to support the management of Operations. For that purpose, you will require data analysis capabilities in order support the team to create actions from insights through data.
Your role will be:
- Support and develop data analysis and modelling frame to support Operations management for ISE market and countries.
- Support, develop and maintain dashboard which include KPIs to manage the operations
- Enable, Support and maintain ISE market data automation and modelling
- Contribute to scorecard creation/maintenance, participate in internal process improvement initiatives
You will be assigned a mentor in our team that will help on your ramp up, guide you through the organization, will organize your onboarding process and support along this journey.
- Information system and Big data studies (Currently studying 3rd or 4th year of BSc. or MSc.)
- Excellent English level spoken and written
- Office tools knowledge (advanced MS Excel like Macros, Pivot tables, Vlookup, Index..)
- Knowledge of data modeling techniques and tools
- Experience working in SQL, Python or R.
- Experience in big data and data visualization tools (example: PowerBI)
- High analytical, technical and problem resolution capability
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, participative and willing to bring new ideas and passion for business analytics
Back to top