At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.Responsibilities:
- In accordance with plan, perform/execute data collection and analysis procedures and data insight visualizations for assigned projects.
- Collect, record, and analyze data using established protocols and processes; communicates findings to other team members for review and feedback.
- Prepare and present program and project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Communicate with data and system owners and stakeholders to develop data collection and reporting processes with automation when possible.
- Responsible for importing disparate datasets (cleansed, pre and post transformation) into marketing database (Data lake)
- Support building and delivering key marketing dashboards at WW level
- Continuously monitor data quality and availability in the marketing database and for reporting analysis.
- Communicate with IT, data architecture team to resolve identified issues, communicate team data structure & usage plan and manage new data feeds developments.
- Background in statistics or technical field is highly desirable.
- Typically 2-4 years' experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
- Experience in looking at and analyzing large datasets and developing insights from the data
- Experience in setting and implementing data quality checks
- Familiarity with data modeling
- Using scientific design and data collection methodologies, tools and analysis packages to collect, validate, and analyze research data.
- Ability to use statistical methods to analyze data and generate reports.
- Understanding of design, scientific procedures and processes, and data analysis.
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or other Data Visualization/Exploration tools.
- Experience with SQL and other Data Warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee and tea
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Back to top