At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
- Execute or Support critically important, high impact, time-sensitive analytics and reporting efforts
- Evaluate and drive tool improvements to tools/models.
- Basic understanding of stakeholder (Global Procurement and Business Unit) information needs and equip Global Procurement to meet these needs.
- Provide strategic counsel to Global Procurement's individual contributors on communicating Global Procurement's data driven contributions/story
- Support and advance Global Procurement's status as a thought leader, supporting Global Procurement's overall strategy and business objectives
- Demonstrate influencing, and communication skills to drive effective outcomes, including the ability to engage, advise, and influence at individual contributor level.
- Supportproject teams with reporting and analytics expertise.
- Support the translation of Global Procurement's business priorities into strategies and solutions
- Develop a basic understanding of horizontal business processes, tools, and models to ensure end-to-end business enhancements
- Make recommendations on reporting and process improvements.
- Maintain appropriate level of communication with stakeholders regarding project status and progress
- Apply lean six sigma concepts and/or project management principles to projects as appropriate
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in reporting and/or analytics
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Power BI is required
- HTML, web developer, and strong data base skills desired
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong Understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
- Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management
Back to top