DaaS Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
The business need is to support cross functional Governance calls (Sales, CS, Sales Ops, Supply Chain) to help qualify Local (i.e. Country) DaaS deals, properly solution and resource sales operations effort/cost assessments. This requires a good understanding of key operational roles (AOM, CSPM, CSR, CSSM, HPFS...) as well as close cooperation with Account teams. VDPS acumen is also required as this is a key component of Local DaaS solutions.
This role must also support the EMEA OFS (Organize For Services) Program, by leading Sales Ops deliverables in 2 of the main program streams: “E2E deal implementation” and “E2E sales and pre-sales”. This requires strong process management know how in order to support and lead the many process improvements required across various functions: SO, SC, Finance.
Education and Experience Required:
- e2e view of Q2C processes needed to deploy Daas
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business acumen and project/program management expertise.
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Negotiation / influencing skills and adaptive abilities
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Process management experience; mission of continuous improvement / efficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in developing presentations through logical reasoning and structuring
- Advanced understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Solid business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
- Strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Developed leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Expert knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Mastery in English and local language
- Lean Six Sigma background is an advantage
Personal & professional development
- We support your development in a friendly & open-minded environment, to help you maximize your potential and reach high performance levels
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
Our work environment:
- Great team diversity, friendly colleagues and supportive leaders, all of which makes working with us a great experience
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home incentives
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card, hot coffee & tea
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top