DaaS Offer Manager
The Offer Manager will report to the Manager of Service Offer Management. The Offer Manager will be responsible for demonstrating strong domain knowledge for an identified area of the business aligned to the DaaS strategy. Based on that domain expertise, as well as industry trends, market research, customer insights, and competitive analysis, the Offer Manager will develop a WW strategy and roadmap of offers. In addition, the Offer Manager will be responsible for leading execution of the offer roadmap, in partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization. Those stakeholders would include key partners in Services Category, Services Delivery, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Hardware, and other key functions.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Own and manage a roadmap of current and future service offers for a specific domain in Device as a Service
- Ensure that offers are launched on time, with high quality, and positioned appropriately to address key market opportunities
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Managed Services IT environment, customer needs, industry trends, and industry terminology to effectively develop and communicate the Device as a Service portfolio
- Effectively collaborate with key stakeholder at worldwide and regional teams to ensure alignment to strategy and excellence in execution
- Utilize market and industry knowledge, competitive information, and customer insights to build a compelling strategy and roadmap, and also influence the overall strategy and direction for Device as a Service.
- Work effectively through the Service Lifecycle Management process to drive effective launch of service offers
- Drive strong business development and business management post launch to optimize business results
- Engage effectively in external industry events and forums to expand knowledge and expertise
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to effectively communicate the service offer value proposition to end customers and channel partners
- Effectively partner with Services Delivery and Operations teams to ensure solid execution of all service offers
- Drive a strong understanding of the competitive environment to effectively position HP service offers vs. the competition and address key competitive risks
- Be a key evangelist for new Service Offers, capturing the interest of Region, Sales, and Customer communities
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record in successfully building and managing a portfolio of Managed IT Service Offers. This individual will have a strong understanding of the IT environment and processes. Based on that, this individual will have proven experience in building managed service offers that are required to meet the needs of IT Managers and Channel Partners.
The ideal candidate will have also have a solid technical understanding of IT processes, tools, and solutions. The candidate will have strong depth of knowledge of ITIL tools, processes, and methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills that enable effective communication internally and externally.
Finally, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills in driving a vision, innovation, change management, teamwork, and results orientation. This individual will have demonstrated in previous roles the ability to set a vision and strategy and effectively influence internal and external partners toward accomplishment of that vision and strategy. In addition, this individual will have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively with a team to get results.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top