DaaS Delivery Support lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The HP Inc CS (Customer Support & Services) EMEA organization is managing customer support & services delivery for HP Inc consumer & commercial product categories. The organization is aimed at making support and services delivery a competitive advantage for HP Inc, by:
- Innovating in the way we support our customers and our channel partners
- improving in product quality & warranty cost
- Enabling Services business growth
In the past year, the PC Services business (also known as “Device as a Service” or DaaS) has become a strategic pillar for HP Inc beyond hardware and transactional sales. Computing and Printing Services is a growing market (25% CAGR) with a WW TAM of 24B$ and therefore constitutes a very attractive opportunity for HP Inc.
The PC Services Delivery group within CS EMEA organization is accountable and responsible for the Delivery of those DaaS services, primarily sold to CEP (Corporate Enterprise and Public Sector) customers.
Within that group, the Deal Assurance Manager (DAM) team is aimed at representing Delivery in the early stages of the deal during the pursuit phase.
This role provides regional/global single point of contact in CS, Service Delivery expertise, and end to end support to the DaaS deal pursuit teams (sales, engagement managers and solution architects) until the deal is signed.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure DaaS solutions proposed to customer are robust and deliverable. 1)Review technical/delivery/contractual/commercial aspects 2) Resources usage, partner and subcontractors identification 3) Costs are optimum and achievable whilst maintaining the corporate margin 4) SLAs / KPIs and rate of change are in line, exceptions are approved
- Act as a Delivery SME, providing Service Delivery inputs to the Solution Architects to define the best proposal to customers.
- Check the technical feasibility and assess operational risks
- Defines high level operational plans (Transition & Transformation) and supports Solution Architect in documenting the Delivery Solution, including risk identification and mitigation strategy
- Support SA in gathering Delivery Approval for the solution and records
- Hands over Approved Delivery Solution to Transition Manager
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 7+ years to demonstrate mastery of Service/IT Business Management
- Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry
- ITIL Fundamentals certification is preferred
- In-depth and broad knowledge of company organization, functions, culture, HP Services (HPS) services portfolio, routes to markets, and end to end processes. Unique mastery and recognized authority in area of responsibility. Need solid technical, and state-of the- art functional, or business knowledge.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, develop relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under pressure situations. Strong skills in exercising independent judgment.
- Ability to correctly design reports and interpret their output
- Highly developed project/ program management and change management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods and business acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills. Highly developed negotiation/ influencing skills.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in major European language: French, Italian, German, Spanish
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top