DaaS Channel Services Delivery
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in ideas to change lives and the way people work. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. We form global virtual teams, to professionally serve our customers, implement projects to achieve business growth, solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring.
Personal Systems Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) is a new and growing business opportunity and a strategic priority for the company to position HP as an end-to-end service lifecycle management provider in the commercial computing environment.
Our channel partners represent 87% of HP sales and 40% of services delivery around the globe. They enable HP to deliver services across multiple geographies and product families.
The WW DaaS Project Manager role is responsible for the delivery enablement of compensation models and services towards our channel partners. This will entail the implementation of new capabilities, processes, tools and services. The role will be part of a global team to lead DaaS projects for Channel Services Delivery.
- Project planning, scope definition, sponsor sign-off and initiation
- Project management of the required activities for the implementation of DaaS services / tools / capabilities / processes in scope for the project
- Project schedule and resource management
- Management of project risks and mitigation strategies
- Regular project status reporting and communication to stakeholders and sponsors, incl. executive management communication
- Identify, explore and develop new opportunities for growth and innovation within or around projects
Experience and Qualifications
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically, 4-6 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically, 3-5 years of project management experience
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related business analysis methods
- Experience and expertise in channel services delivery would be an advantage
- PMP certification, preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Mastery in English; Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation and persuasion skills; Very good communication skills
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key services policies, processes and methodologies
- Broad understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Actively worked to resolve project challenges and facilitated knowledge transfer between team members focused on shared objectives
- Extensive knowledge and ability to manage complex financial analysis and modelling
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments
- Flexibility and willingness to quickly adapt to change and cope with peak workloads
- Team work in a complex and virtual environment
- Ability to interface effectively with executive management and functional disciplines
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top