Cybersecurity MFA and Mobile Access Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc. (also known simply as HP and stylized as HP) is an American technology company. It was formed on November 1, 2015 out of the personal computer and printer divisions of the original Hewlett-Packard Company, with its enterprise products and services businesses becoming Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The split was structured so that Hewlett-Packard changed its name to HP Inc. and spun off Hewlett Packard Enterprise as a new publicly traded company. We have the best product line up in decades, a robust R&D pipeline, a network of more than 250,000 channel partners, and the agility, speed and flexibility needed to accelerate our business and quickly adapt to market and customer dynamics. Were reinventing printing, personal systems, and the solutions that will drive growth and transform industries.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
HP's Cybersecurity MFA and Mobile Access Engineer must be well versed in various aspects of IAM including:
- MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Single Sign On (concepts and products)
- Federation Services (SAML, OAuth, ADFS, ModernAuth)
- PingID and PingAccess
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Identity Management Suite
- Federation Services
- Microsoft Identity Manager, FIDO, and Certificate Services
The Cybersecurity MFA and Mobile Access Engineer will be tasked with support and engineering changes, as necessary, to provided secure, authenticated access to company resources. The ideal candidate will provide deep technical and engineering support for MFA and MA. This engineer will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. The role will also require that this individual frequently contribute to the development of new ideas and methods.
The Cybersecurity MFA and Mobile Access Engineer will also work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Below are some additional items that the ideal candidate will possess.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in or lead cross-functional initiatives
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or Cyber Security or equivalent and a minimum of 10 years of related experience, or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of IAM concepts, including authentication, multi-factor authentication, and FIDO
- Advanced understanding of mobile access methods and technologies
- Strong understanding of Ping Federated, Ping Access and Ping ID
- Strong understanding of MS AAD, MIM, MAM, InTune, Azure MFA
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered, fast-paced, multi-tasking, global, virtual environment.
- Excellent prioritization and multitasking capabilities.
- Proficient in developing technology standards and enterprise engineering solutions, writing technical RFP's, test documentation and analysis reports
- Ability to present technical concepts in understandable terms to a wide spectrum of audiences.
- Highly skilled at problem solving, analysis, troubleshooting, and diagnosis
- Provides technical leadership, coaching and mentoring associated with the position
- Project management experience scope development, timelines, test plans, etc.
- Strong knowledge of networking and remote access technologies preferred
- CISM, CISSP certification preferred.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top