Cyber Security Solutions Architect
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Cyber Security Solutions Architect in India, you will have a chance to
- Contribute towards the development of overall cyber security strategy and roadmap(s)
- Develop solution architectures and blue prints based on business, technology and security objectives
- Architect enterprise-level security solutions and drive technical design/ implementation
- Serves as a security liaison between various stakeholders and senior/ executive management
- Resolve security architecture/ design issues across multiple teams and managing dependencies between projects
- Focus on addressing top cyber security priorities and funded transformation projects
- Operate as a technical subject matter expert and advise project teams regarding integration with multiple cyber security technologies
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting cyber security solutions for large organizations
- Strong domain expertise and technology implementation/ integration experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management
- Cloud Security
- End point Security
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Data Protection
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards, leading security practices and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of security fundamentals and general security technologies
- Proven track record of successfully managing large, global/enterprise wide programs.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable discussing/consulting with technical and senior business staff and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- Sound decision-making and judgment, especially under pressure.
- Strong ability to motivate and lead team members in a remote/virtual environment.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills.
- Ability to produce and edit messaging and multi-media communications for a variety of target audiences with a high level of attention to detail and creativity.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Advanced degree preferred; i.e. MBA or MS
- At least 7 years of related experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, SANS/GIAC, CERT)
- Technology industry experience
- First-hand experience being employed as a security practitioner
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top