Cyber Security Solutions Architect
- Develop solution architectures and blue prints based on business, technology and security objectives
- Architect enterprise-level security solutions and drive technical design/ implementation
- Serves as a security liaison between various stakeholders and senior/ executive management
- Resolve security architecture/ design issues across multiple teams and managing dependencies between projects
- Focus on addressing top cyber security priorities and funded transformation projects
- Operate as a technical subject matter expert and advise project teams regarding integration with multiple cyber security technologies
Education and Experience Required:
Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
Advanced degree preferred; i.e. MBA or MS
At least 3 years of related experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting cyber security solutions for large organizations
- Strong domain expertise and technology implementation/ integration experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management
- Cloud Security
- End point Security
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Data Protection
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards, leading security practices and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of security fundamentals and general security technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills.
- Ability to produce and edit messaging and multi-media communications for a variety of target audiences with a high level of attention to detail and creativity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, SANS/GIAC, CERT)
- Technology industry experience
- First-hand experience being employed as a security practitioner
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top