Cyber Security Engineer
The successful candidate for this position will work to design, build, and deploy cyber security solutions. The candidate will take a hands on approach to developing the software, tools, and procedures. Key responsibilities include:
- Engineer, develop and maintain home-grown security solutions
- Collaborate with other cyber security engineers and architects on major initiatives
- Publish and maintain technical documentation
- Be a strong team contributor who provides ideas and improvements to service offerings
- Be able to utilize common developer support tools such as source code management, build servers, code review/scans and DevOps
Education and Experience Required:
Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
Advanced degree preferred; i.e. MBA or MS
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understanding of security fundamentals and technologies
- Security experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure platforms
- Programming or software development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, SANS/GIAC, CERT)
Back to top