Cyber Defense Intern
- Austin, TX
Join us for a paid internship in the summer of 2020. At HP, we exist to amaze. Through the people we hire, the experiences we enable, the way we treat our customers and each other and ultimately through the technology we create. We aim for excellence through collaboration and believe that by melding the best and the brightest talent, enriched by diverse backgrounds and perspectives of every stripe, we can succeed in understanding what matters the most to our customers and to every individual across society.
• Performs evidence and data collection, as directed, to support HP threat detection and response practices
• Assists with analysis of potential security threats
• Supports others during the course of incident response activities.
• Performs routine maintenance and enhancements on HP's security solutions.
• Assists with HP's vulnerability and configuration compliance management tools and processes.
Education and Experience Required:
• Currently enrolled in 4 year degree program, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Novice understanding of common IT systems and platforms - e.g., Windows, Linux, etc.
• Novice understanding of networking concepts
Back to top