Customer Support & Services: Service Line Manager h/f
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Within the division Customer Support & Services (CSS) France we are looking for a Service Line Manager.
Job summary :
The Service Line Manager is responsible to manage best in class end-to-end operational performance over all scorecard of Key Perfomance Indicators (KPIs) and to achieve highest possible customer satisfaction in service delivery.
Job scope :
SLM is responsible for CSS France Delivery operational performance on Commercial segment (personal systems and printing, all delivery motions excepted channel).
Accountable for operational excellence improvement over time on weekly/monthly basis to reach targets.
In his role the SLM has to coordinate a virtual team of CSS function representatives (contact center, field operations, supply chain, etc.) to drive continuous performance improvement and deliver from data analysis to action plan
Drive consistency in metrics, target & scorecard and lead the target setting process.
Drive/Own and deploy the Operation Process of management within the country.
- Build operational performance metrics on a weekly or monthly basis explaining deviation drivers and provide executive summary to management
- Define, plan and execute with functions appropriate operational excellence improvement actions in order to reach expected objectives and bridge any deviation (ie Turn Around Time; Closed in Time, Solved in Time, case backlog and ugly backlog, Parts per Serial Number consumed, etc..))
- Prepare detailed country performance package and provide support for CSS monthly operations review meeting (local & EMEA management level)
- Benchmark performance cross country/clusters/(competition ?) and ensure best practices are shared
- Weekly survey analysis of service Net Promoter Score (sNPS)
- Define & deploy action to improve sNPS by +5ppt YoY to reach consistently above 40%
- Execute deep dive analysis & ensure corrective actions are taken by appropriate teams (ie category, Supply Chain, Contact Center, On-site Sub-contractorss...) in order to meet our objectives.
- Integrate guidance from category teams to drive customer loyalty. Understand customer satisfaction drivers and drive programs to fix recurring root causes.
- Drive France weekly/monthly deep dive meetings & represent France delivery in category reviews.
- Entry point for all quality improvement projects/initiatives and lead Commercial Country Initiatives, act as Single Point Of Contact for Country initiatives
- Participate to SLM forum with other EMEA countries and drive cross country actions (problem management)
- Cost control & predictability
- Monitor Open cases management governance process in order to prevent customer impacts and prevent monthly financial exposure.
- Propose & drive cost reduction program to bring savings
Presales consulting :
- Assist Sales teams on standard deals & on customized deals request
- Select standard or differentiated support service offer to include in value proposition
- Assess financial & operational risk
- Leverage as much as possible standard operational process
- Assist FSM/SPM on SOW negotiations with Delivery Partner(s).
- Go to Person for CSM for performance & quality related questions.
- Assist Sales / Country Support Manager in customer visits in case of delivery quality problem / issue
- Publish monthly performance scorecard summary for General Manager and staff update
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+year experience in support services or field delivery is a must
- Strong relationship management
- Experience in team collaboration
- High analytical and creative problem solving capabilities and techniques
- Lean6sigma knowledge & methodology
- Quality Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of service delivery principles and processes
- Attention to detail, while able to focus on top impacts/topics
- Excellent English language skills required to animate & drive foreign project members
- Previous relevant experience in service delivery
- Project Management skills
- Demonstration of resilience & tenacity
- Commercial awarness
- Eager to seek for solutions and improve knowledge in delivery tool, always
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top